How To Find Search History On Facebook
Click the equipment icon in the upper right-hand corner of Facebook, and head to Activity Log. from there, click the "More" switch in the left sidebar to reveal the "Search" alternative. Click on it to view your search history.
1. Type "status history" into the leading search box. Click the "status history" app from the drop-down list.
2. Click the "Go to App" button at the top of the application's summary page. On the next web page, you are asked to permit to the application. Click the "Allow" switch to allow for the app to access your Facebook information.
3. Scroll down the page till you see the All status Updates Up until now area. You'll see a box with a scroll bar. Scrolling backwards and forwards this area allows you see all the status updates that you have actually ever posted to your account. The status history application takes numerous mins to load the first time as it gets your history.
1. Kind "Who Unfriended You" in the top search field. Click the application with the very same title of the search term.
2. Click the "Go to App" switch on the top of the application's details page. On the following screen, you are asked to give permission for the app to recover your Facebook profile information. Click "Allow" to grant permission.
3. Review the Who Unfriended You web page that loads. You will certainly see a checklist of names with straight connect to each Facebook account.
4. Scroll down below the list of Friend names. Go to the Difference From Before section. If a person has actually removed you as a friend since you mounted the app, then that individual's name is shown in this area. For finest results, wait a couple of days to a couple of weeks before going back to the application to examine who has actually removed you on Facebook.
1. Most likely to friendlens.me in your browser and click the "Log in with Facebook" switch in the middle of the display. If asked to give permission to your Facebook information, click the "Allow" switch in the popup window.
2. Scroll up and down the web page to see images in the Your Friends sight. The pictures revealed on this page are all the ones that were uploaded in the last couple of days. You can go back to this view any time by clicking the "Recent Photos" switch at the top of any type of FriendLens web page.
3. Click the "Your Photos" switch at the top of the page to view all the pictures that you have ever before uploaded to your Facebook account. The first time the application tons, it might take a number of minutes to present the photos.
4. Most likely to the left sidebar and also click the name of a friend. On the next display, you will certainly see all the pictures ever before published by that Friend. You could separately watch the pictures of each Friend by mosting likely to each name or utilizing the search box on top of the Friends sidebar.