How To Make Photos Private On Facebook
Approach 1: Making a Solitary Picture Private on Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/ in your web browser. This will open your News Feed if you're logged right into Facebook.
- If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your email address and also password to do so.
2. Most likely to your account. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook web page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll find this below the cover picture that's at the top of your Facebook page.
4. Select a picture category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Photos) near the top of the web page.
5. Select an image. Click an image that you intend to make private. This will certainly open the image.
- The image should be one that you uploaded, not just among you that someone else uploaded.
6. Click the "Privacy" symbol. This symbol normally resembles a shape of a person (or two individuals) that you'll discover listed below and also to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the picture. A drop-down menu will certainly show up.
- If clicking this symbol leads to a menu that says Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to visit the post, then click the privacy icon on top of the post before continuing.
7. Click More ... It remains in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This choice remains in the broadened drop-down menu. Doing so will promptly change your picture's personal privacy to make sure that only you could see it.
Method 2: Making an Album Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook display's top ideal corner to open your profile.
2. Click the "Photos" connect to open up the Photos and Videos web page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Hover your computer mouse arrow over the icon to the right of the album's name. Text appears stating the album's present personal privacy setting. For instance, the album might have a globe icon and also the setup "Public".
5. Click the symbol to open a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to conceal the album.
Pointer: When the correct time comes, open each image in the surprise album. Click the "Share Picture" switch in the reduced ideal edge of the image as well as select "On Your Web page" from the drop-down menu that appears at the top of the sharing home window.