How To Put Your Business On Facebook
How to Create a Facebook Business Account (with a new Facebook Page)
Step 1: Ensure you aren't logged into Facebook. Most likely to http://www.facebook.com as well as click the link on the front Page that claims "Create a Page ...".
Action 2: Pick "Cause or Community" for your not-for-profit. Each of these alternatives have somewhat various 'about' areas that enable you to include various sorts of details. For instance, a Resident Business of Place' may have opening up times. You could alter this later.
Action 3: Fill in the information in the form. You will certainly after that be sent a verification e-mail so ensure you use as well as email address that you have access to.
This will certainly Create your not-for-profit's Facebook Business Account.
Tip 4: The next part is to establish the brand-new Facebook Page. Just comply with the prompts to finish the Page. You can additionally skip this procedure for now or end up producing your Facebook Page.
Why make use of a Facebook Business Account?
There are a variety of reasons why a Facebook Business Account might be required when setting up a Facebook Page for your not-for-profit:.
- Centralise your organisation's use of Facebook.
- Limit staff task while on Facebook.
- Minimize the risk involved with affixing the Facebook Page to your team's personal account.
- No staff have a personal account and don't intend to Create one.
What can (as well as can not) a Facebook Business Account do?
Both key function of Facebook Business Accounts are to:
- Create and also Handle Facebook Pages.
- Create as well as take care of Facebook Adverts.
This consists of posting to your Pages (consisting of occasions, images etc), 'suching as' other Pages as your Page, accessing Facebook Page Insights, advertising articles as well as various other.
Nonetheless, there are things you can not do that you can if you provide the Page from an individual Facebook Account.
- You can not make use of Facebook as your Page (i.e. you can't discuss other Pages or gain access to your Page's information feed).
- You do not have accessibility to Facebook search.
- You can't change the 'voice' on your Facebook Page to comment as yourself.
Also, you can't utilize Facebook as a private such as:.
- You cannot add/tag/invite people (unless you're replying to a comment).
- Join or manage any kind of Facebook Groups.