How To Reset Facebook
1. Visit to your Facebook account and click the gear-shaped icon in the upper-right edge of any web page. Select either the "Account Settings" or the "Personal privacy Settings" choice from the drop-down listing, both which allow you to access all settings. Use the tabs on the left-side column of the resulting page to reset your preferences.
2. Select the "General" tab to make adjustments to settings like your name, username and also networks, a lot of which could only be altered 1 or 2 times throughout the life of your account. Select the "Security" tab to enable or disable settings like login alerts as well as authorizations, in addition to app passwords.
3. Utilize the "Privacy" "Timeline as well as Tagging" as well as "Blocking" choices to alter your settings for how you can be discovered on Facebook as well as by whom, as well as how others could connect with you. Use the "Edit" switches that show up beside your preferred settings making as well as confirm modifications. Adjust the target market selector tool where available to designate just how you share your content and exactly how others share web content with you.
4. Click the "Notifications" and "Mobile" tabs to reset your choices for just how Facebook notifies you concerning task that worries you. The "View" and "Edit" alternatives enable you to earn as well as confirm any modifications. Click the "Remove" link on the "Mobile Settings" page to remove your mobile number from Facebook, disabling Facebook mobile messages. Use the "Followers" tab to transform adhering to on or off, allowing non-friends to see your public web content.
5. Select the "Apps" tab to reset your choices for applications you as well as other Facebook participants utilize. Click the "Edit" links to alter settings for private apps or click the "X" to remove an app altogether.