How To Reset Your Facebook Account
1. Log in to your Facebook account and click the gear-shaped symbol in the upper-right corner of any page. Select either the "Account Settings" or the "Personal privacy Settings" alternative from the drop-down list, both which allow you to access all settings. Make use of the tabs on the left-side column of the resulting web page to reset your choices.
2. Select the "General" tab to earn modifications to settings like your name, username and networks, the majority of which can just be transformed 1 or 2 times during the life of your account. Select the "Safety and security" tab to allow or disable settings like login alerts as well as approvals, in addition to application passwords.
3. Make use of the "Privacy" "Timeline and also Tagging" and also "Blocking" alternatives to alter your settings for just how you can be found on Facebook and by which, along with how others could engage with you. Use the "Edit" switches that show up close to your wanted settings to earn and confirm modifications. Adjust the audience selector tool where offered to designate how you share your content and also just how others share web content with you.
4. Click the "Notifications" and also "Mobile" tabs to reset your choices for how Facebook alerts you about task that worries you. The "View" and "Edit" alternatives enable you to earn and validate any modifications. Click the "Remove" web link on the "Mobile Settings" page to remove your mobile number from Facebook, disabling Facebook mobile messages. Make use of the "Followers" tab to turn adhering to on or off, making it possible for non-friends to see your public content.
5. Select the "Apps" tab to reset your choices for applications you and also other Facebook members make use of. Click the "Edit" links to transform settings for specific apps or click the "X" to get rid of an app altogether.