How To See History On Facebook
Click the equipment icon in the top right-hand edge of Facebook, and go to Activity Log. from there, click the "More" switch in the left sidebar to disclose the "Search" choice. Click on it to watch your search history.
1. Type "status history" into the leading search box. Click the "status history" app from the drop-down list.
2. Click the "Go to App" button on top of the application's description web page. On the following web page, you are asked to give permission to the application. Click the "Allow" button to give permission for the application to access your Facebook information.
3. Scroll down the page up until you see the All status Updates Up until now section. You'll see a box with a scroll bar. Scrolling backwards and forwards this section lets you see all the status updates that you've ever posted to your account. The status history app takes several minutes to fill the first time as it gets your history.
1. Kind "Who Unfriended You" in the leading search field. Click the app with the same title of the search term.
2. Click the "Go to App" switch on the top of the application's details page. On the next display, you are asked to give permission for the app to retrieve your Facebook account data. Click "Allow" to grant permission.
3. Evaluation the That Unfriended You page that loads. You will see a list of names with straight links to each Facebook profile.
4. Scroll down listed below the list of Friend names. Most likely to the Distinction From Prior to area. If someone has actually erased you as a friend given that you set up the application, then that individual's name is received this section. For finest outcomes, wait a couple of days to a few weeks before going back to the application to examine that has actually deleted you on Facebook.
1. Most likely to friendlens.me in your web browser as well as click the "Log in with Facebook" button in the middle of the screen. If asked to give permission to your Facebook information, click the "Allow" button in the popup window.
2. Scroll backwards and forwards the web page to see images in the Your Friends view. The pictures shown on this page are all the ones that were posted in the last couple of days. You could return to this view at any moment by clicking the "Recent Photos" button at the top of any FriendLens page.
3. Click the "Your Photos" button at the top of the web page to see all the pictures that you have actually ever submitted to your Facebook account. The first time the application loads, it could take numerous mins to show the pictures.
4. Most likely to the left sidebar and click the name of a friend. On the next screen, you will certainly see all of the pictures ever submitted by that Friend. You can independently view the pictures of each Friend by mosting likely to each name or utilizing the search box at the top of the Friends sidebar.