How To Share Posts On Facebook
1. Log-in to Facebook.
2. Find the post you want to copy as well as repost on your newsfeed, a friend's account or business web page.
3. Press "Share" under the post.
4. Utilize the drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box to select who you wish to share the post with. You could repost to your personal timeline, a friend's timeline, to a group, on a page you possess or as a private message to another customer.
5. Filter that sees the shared post by using the "Custom" drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box. This permits you to decide to exclude particular people or lists from checking out the post, even if you share it on your timeline.
6. Make up a message of your personal in the "Write something ..." box. This isn't required, but supplies the possibility to include in the initial message or describe why you're reposting.
7. Press "Share Status" to repost.
Idea: While rare, some posts may not have a "Share" link. To copy these posts, highlight the message you want to share and also push "Ctrl-C" to copy the message. In the "Update Status" box, press "Ctrl-V" to paste the text. Press "post" to share. Constantly offer credit scores to the original poster.
Caution: When reposting a post from an individual customer, guarantee you have authorization to do so. If the post includes personal details, the customer could not want the post shared with anyone outside their own circle of friends.