If you've made a decision to forego your Facebook page for a different way to reach your target market, or if you're moving in a new instructions with your occupation, doing away with that Facebook page is a thankfully pain-free process.
How To Shutdown My Facebook Page
To erase a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last option under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the link to remove your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You ought to see a message confirming that your page has gone into deletion mode.
There are a few points to bear in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you decide you do not wish to remove your page you could recover it by mosting likely to the page prior to both week duration finishes and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to provide on your own a break from running a Facebook page however do not want to erase it totally, you can unpublish it so only admins can see it. You will certainly additionally not shed your followers if you do this.
How to unpublish your page without deleting it
If you aren't particular whether you want to completely erase your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it personal so only page admins can view it).
Below's just how:
Log in to the Facebook page you carry out.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your display.
Locate the "page Visibility" setup (it's the second one), and click the pencil icon to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and then click "Save Changes".
Have you made a decision to delete your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social networks initiatives somewhere else? Allow us recognize about it in the comments.