How To Tag In Facebook Comment
Technique 1: iPhone/Android
1. Open the Facebook application. It resembles a white F on a blue history.
- If triggered to log in, enter your username as well as password, then click Log In.
2. Scroll to a friend's post to comment on. Posts will appear in your timeline or on the friend's major page.
3. Faucet Comment. It is right below the post.
4. Kind "@" followed by the name of a friend. A fall list of search engine result will appear as you kind.
- If your friend's name appears in the list prior to you are done keying, tap on the lead to automatically add the friend to the post.
5. Full your post and also faucet post. Your Comment will certainly appear in the post's Comment area, and also your friend will be alerted of the Comment the following time they go to Facebook.
Approach 2: Desktop
1. Open Facebook.
- If motivated to check in, key in your username and also password, after that click Log In.
2. Scroll down to a friend's post to comment on. Posts will show up in your timeline or on the friend's primary page.
3. Click on the Comment box. It is right below the post's comments with the text "Write a comment"
4. Kind "@" complied with by the name of a friend. A drop down list of search results will certainly look like you type.
-If your friend's name shows up in the list before you are done keying, click on the result in instantly add the friend to the post.
5. Complete your post and hit the Enter key. Your Comment will appear in the post's Comment section, and your friend will be alerted of the Comment the next time they check out Facebook.