How To Untag Facebook
Deleting the post
1. Locate the story you want to eliminate a tag from and hover over the tale.
2. Click the Pencil icon and select "Delete ..." from the drop-down menu. Click the "Delete" button.
3. Accessibility the initial post you shared and click the "Share" switch to share the post once again without the tags.
Get Rid Of Picture Tags
1. Find the photo with the tagged individual you intend to get rid of as well as click the picture.
2. Click the "Tag Photo" button below the image.
3. Float over the individual's name you intend to remove from the picture and also choose "Remove Tag" Click "Done Tagging"
Untag Multiple Images
1. Click the "Activity Log" switch on your Facebook Timeline.
2. Click the "Photos" link in the Activity Log sidebar.
3. Check package for every picture you want to remove tags from.
4. Click the "Report/Remove Tags" button and validate that you intend to get rid of the tagged pictures.
Pointer: You can eliminate your own tag from any photo or post by hovering over the tale, choosing the Pencil icon and clicking "Report/Remove Tag"
How to Untag Yourself on Facebook
- Go to the photo/ post in question.
- Click on the drop-down menu icon.
- Click on "Remove Tag".
If you're managing a large number of posts, you can do another thing that's not so time-consuming:
- Go to your Activity Log (you can arrive by choosing the drop-down menu in the top right edge of your Facebook web page).
- On the left side, click on "Photos You're tagged In" or "posts You're tagged In"
- Discover the posts/photos you want to untag on your own from, as well as click on the Edit button next to them on the right.
- Afterwards, click on "Report/Remove Tag"