How To Untag People On Facebook
Erasing the post
1. Situate the tale you wish to remove a tag from as well as hover over the tale.
2. Click the Pencil icon and also choose "Delete ..." from the drop-down menu. Click the "Delete" button.
3. Gain access to the original post you shared and click the "Share" switch to share the post once more without the tags.
Remove Picture Tags
1. Find the photo with the tagged individual you intend to remove as well as click the image.
2. Click the "Tag Photo" button at the end of the picture.
3. Float over the individual's name you want to eliminate from the image and pick "Remove Tag" Click "Done Tagging"
Untag Multiple Pictures
1. Click the "Activity Log" switch on your Facebook Timeline.
2. Click the "Photos" link in the Activity Log sidebar.
3. Check package for each and every picture you intend to remove tags from.
4. Click the "Report/Remove Tags" button and also validate that you wish to remove the tagged images.
Tip: You can remove your personal tag from any picture or post by floating over the story, selecting the Pencil icon and also clicking "Report/Remove Tag"
The best ways to Untag Yourself on Facebook
- Most likely to the photo/ post in question.
- Click on the drop-down menu icon.
- Click on "Remove Tag".
If you're managing a large number of posts, you can do another thing that's not so time-consuming:
- Visit your Activity Log (you could get there by selecting the drop-down menu in the top right edge of your Facebook page).
- On the left side, click "Photos You're tagged In" or "posts You're tagged In"
- Discover the posts/photos you wish to untag yourself from, and also click on the Edit button beside them on the right.
- Afterwards, click on "Report/Remove Tag"