How To Untag A Photo On Facebook
How To: Untag Yourself in a Facebook Photo
1. Login to Facebook and click on the "notifications" button/icon located at the top of the page. (Tip: icon is the world/globe photo located at the top left of web page).
2. Click the notification having info about the picture you were tagged in. If you do not see the notification, click "See All notifications".
3. When you locate the appropriate notification, click the photo web link and it will reroute you to the taged image.
4. Below the image, click "Options" as well as pick Report/Remove Tag.
5. A pop-up window with a listing of Options explaining why you intend to eliminate the tag (i.e. I want to remove this tag, it's harassing me, etc.) will show up. Select the ideal one and also click "Continue" Voila! You have efficiently gotten rid of the tag from the image and also it will certainly not show up in your Facebook Photos.
How to Untag Someone You Tagged on a Wall Image on Facebook
1. Visit to your Facebook account. Check out the name listed in the top-right edge of the display. If the detailed name is not your service name, click the drop-down arrowhead to the right of your name and pick your service name under the "Use Facebook as" going. Your company page will certainly pack.
2. Scroll down previous your admin panel up until you see the name and address of your organisation detailed under your cover image. Click on the "Photos" choice simply to the right of your organisation address.
3. Click on the "Wall Photos" album to see a checklist of all the wall surface images you have submitted. Click the image including the tag you want to eliminate, and it will instantly increase the size of. A checklist of all the identified individuals shows up to the right of the photo.
4. Move your mouse over the name of the individual you wish to untag. After a minute, a brand-new menu shows up. Select "Remove Tag" from this menu to untag that individual.