How To Untag Photos On Facebook
Ways to: Untag Yourself in a Facebook Image
1. Login to Facebook as well as click the "notifications" button/icon situated on top of the web page. (Tip: symbol is the world/globe photo located at the top left of web page).
2. Click the notification having info concerning the image you were tagged in. If you do not see the notification, click "See All notifications".
3. When you discover the right notification, click the picture web link and also it will certainly redirect you to the taged picture.
4. At the bottom of the image, click "Options" and also choose Report/Remove Tag.
5. A pop-up home window with a listing of Options clarifying why you want to get rid of the tag (i.e. I wish to eliminate this tag, it's bothering me, etc.) will certainly show up. Select the ideal one as well as click "Continue" Voila! You have successfully eliminated the tag from the picture as well as it will certainly not show up in your Facebook Photos.
How You Can Untag A Person You Tagged on a Wall Picture on Facebook
1. Log in to your Facebook account. Look at the name noted in the top-right corner of the display. If the listed name is not your service name, click the drop-down arrowhead to the right of your name as well as pick your business name under the "Use Facebook as" heading. Your service page will certainly load.
2. Scroll down past your admin panel up until you see the name and also address of your business noted under your cover photo. Click the "Photos" alternative simply to the right of your business address.
3. Click the "Wall Photos" album to see a checklist of all the wall surface photos you have uploaded. Click on the image including the tag you wish to get rid of, and it will immediately increase the size of. A list of all the tagged individuals shows up to the right of the image.
4. Move your mouse over the name of the individual you desire to untag. After a minute, a brand-new menu shows up. Select "Remove Tag" from this menu to untag that individual.