Now you could make a photo comment instead of just common message, or post both a text comment and an image to highlight it. Whatever image you choose to publish shows up in the list of comments below the post to which it refers.
Image For Comment In Facebook
This is an especially nice feature to have for birthdays as well as other holiday dreams since images usually say more than words.
Previously, to include a photo to a comment, you needed to post an image someplace on the internet and after that place the code that linked to the picture. It was unpleasant and also not as simple as it is currently.
How you can Include a Picture in a Comment on Facebook
The particular steps to do this are a little various depending on how you gain access to Facebook.
From a Computer - Open Up Facebook in your favored internet internet browser on your computer system. After that:
- Click Comment on your information feed beneath the post you want to respond to.
- Go into any text, if you desire, then click the camera symbol at the ideal side of the text box.
- Select the image or video you wish to contribute to the comment.
- Submit the comment like you would other.
With the Mobile App-- Utilizing the apps for Android and also iOS mobile phones, touch the Facebook application then:
- Tap comment beneath the post you intend to Comment on to raise the digital keyboard.
- Enter a text comment and also touch the camera icon beside the text-entry area.
- Select the image you want to comment with and afterwards tap Done or whatever various other button is utilized on your device to exit that display.
- Tap post to comment with the picture.
Using the Mobile Facebook Web Site-- Utilize this approach to submit photo talk about Facebook if you're not utilizing the mobile app or the desktop site, but instead the mobile website:
-Tap Comment on the post that must consist of the picture comment.
-With or without inputting message in the supplied message box, tap the camera symbol beside the text-entry field.
-Select either Take Photo or Picture Library to choose the picture you intend to put in the comment.
-Tap post to comment with the picture.