Have you ever before experienced the above problem when logging to your Skype app on Android phone with your Facebook account?
Actually, the Facebook log-in attribute is not readily available on Skype for Android for the time being. It is only sustained on Skype for desktop and also Skype for Internet. If you intend to use Skype on Android, here is exactly what you need to do:
Login Skype With Facebook Account
Logging into Skype with a Facebook Account
1. Open up Skype.
2. Click Sign in with Facebook. It lies down right of the Skype home window.
3. In the Facebook login window, go into the phone number or e-mail address and password you use to login to Facebook.
4. Click Log in.
5. Pick whether to login making use of Facebook instantly when you start Skype. If you want Skype to automatically visit via Facebook when you start Skype, click the Sign me in when Skype starts checkbox.
-The checkbox remains in the bottom right.
6. Complete logging in. Click Log In with Facebook.
7. Provide Skype authorization to use your Facebook account. Click Allow to offer Skype authorization to access your Facebook account.
-Doing this will certainly let Skype post for you, have accessibility to your information feed, and also accessibility Facebook conversation.
8. Click Get Started.