Currently you can make a photo comment rather than simply standard text, or post both a message comment as well as a picture to show it. Whatever photo you choose to post shows up in the listing of comments underneath the post to which it refers.
Photo In Facebook Comment
This is a specifically wonderful attribute to have for birthdays and other vacation dreams given that photos often say more than words.
Formerly, to include an image to a comment, you needed to post a photo someplace online then put the code that connected to the picture. It was unpleasant and also not as very easy as it is currently.
Ways to Consist of an Image in a Comment on Facebook
The certain actions to do this are slightly various depending upon exactly how you gain access to Facebook.
From a Computer - Open Up Facebook in your favorite internet browser on your computer. After that:
- Click Comment on your news feed under the post you want to respond to.
- Enter any text, if you desire, and after that click the camera symbol at the right side of the message box.
- Pick the image or video you want to include in the comment.
- Send the comment like you would any other.
With the Mobile App-- Using the apps for Android and iphone smart phones, touch the Facebook application and then:
- Faucet comment beneath the post you wish to Comment on to bring up the virtual keyboard.
- Get in a message comment and also tap the camera icon beside the text-entry field.
- Select the photo you want to comment with and after that touch Done or whatever various other button is made use of on your tool to exit that display.
- Tap post to comment with the picture.
Using the Mobile Facebook Internet Site-- Use this technique to send image comments on Facebook if you're not using the mobile application or the desktop computer web site, however rather the mobile web site:
-Faucet Comment on the post that should consist of the picture comment.
-With or without keying message in the given message box, tap the camera symbol alongside the text-entry field.
-Pick either Take Photo or Photo Collection to select the picture you intend to place in the comment.
-Faucet post to comment with the picture.