There are several means to do this yet we will certainly check out submitting them from your computer system as well as this overview will reveal you exactly how.
Pictures To Post On Facebook
1. Most likely to Facebook's web site. Do so by going into https://www.facebook.com/ right into your web browser's LINK bar. This will certainly take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
-If you typically aren't logged into Facebook, enter your email address and password to continue.
2. Navigate to the page on which you want to post the picture(s). If you simply want to post photos to your personal page, you could remain on the News Feed page.
-To check out a friend's page, either enter their name right into the search bar and after that click their name, or find their name in the News Feed and click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This choice is simply listed below the "What's on your mind?" message box near the top of the page. Clicking it invokes a pop-up window.
4. Select images to publish. If you're uploading several photos, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to select each one you click.
-If your computer doesn't open your default Pictures folder, you'll initially have to pick it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It remains in the bottom-right corner of the home window. Doing so will post your photos to a post draft.
6. Edit your post. You could add more pictures by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post home window, or you could add message to the article by keying in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you wish to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left corner of the post and afterwards pick Public.
-You can additionally click + Album and afterwards click Create Album when motivated if you would love to include your photos to their own album.
7. Click Post. It's in the bottom-right edge of the post window. Doing so will certainly publish your photo(s) to your picked Facebook page.