Post To Facebook
1. Open Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/. This will open your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
- If you aren't visited, enter your email address (or contact number) and also password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Go to the page where you want to publish. Relying on where you wish to create your post, this will certainly vary:
- Your page - You can create a post for your page from the top of the News Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar at the top of the screen, key in a friend name, click their name, then click their account image.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, then click the group you wish to go to.
3. Click the post box. This box is at the top of the Information Feed. If you're posting to a friend page or a team page, you'll discover the post box below the cover image.
4. Add text to your post. Kind your content right into the post box. You can also add a colored background by clicking among the shade blocks below the text box.
- Colored histories are just sustained for posts of 130 characters or less.
5. Add more content to your post. If you wish to include more to your post, click among the alternatives situated below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Enables you to choose a photo or video from your computer system to post to the post.
-Tag Friends - Allows you to pick a friend or group of Friends to label in the post. Identified Friends will get the post on their own pages.
-Check in - Allows you add an address or an area to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Allows you pick an emotion or task to contribute to the post.
6. Click post. It's the blue button in the bottom-right corner of the home window.