Schedule Facebook Posts
Technique 1: Desktop Web browser
1. Log In to your Facebook Account from your computer system. If you're not already visited, you will should be to start scheduling posts. To puts it simply:
- Check out https://www.facebook.com/.
- Key in your email address as well as password
-Click the "Log In" button to proceed.
2. Gain access to your alternating Facebook page. It is necessary to keep in mind that Facebook does not allow you schedule posts for your personal account. You could just schedule posts for web pages you have actually produced-- points like groups, fan pages, business pages, and so on. To get to one of these pages, click the little arrow in the leading right of your main feed screen (near the world as well as lock symbols). In the drop-down menu below "Use Facebook as" click the name of the page you have actually produced.
-If you haven't currently made a page, you can do so with the "Create page" option in the same menu. See our article on developing a small company page for additional information.
3. Compose a post. On top of the page you've developed, begin inputting a condition update in the message box. By default, this box should read "What have you been up to?" in greyed-out message. Don't make the post yet.
At this moment, you could also place media into your post by clicking the little "Photo/video" link over the text box. Do this before scheduling the post.
4. Select "schedule" from the menu. When you have actually typed your post, click the arrow beside the blue and also white "Post" switch. Click "schedule" in the dropdown menu.
5. Select a day and also time. In the home window that turns up, pick a date with the calendar pop-up box (click on the small calendar icon to open the pop-up.) Select the time (down to the minute) from the box on the right by clicking on the moment and making use of the up and down arrow keys on your keyboard.
-You have to schedule your post at the very least 10 minutes in the future. You can schedule your posts approximately 6 months ahead of time.
-Perpetuity refer to your existing timezone.
6. Click the "schedule" button. Your post will currently be arranged to post instantly at the date and time you have actually provided. You will certainly see "1 Scheduled Post" on your page timeline.
-If you have to make changes, just click the "See Post" link in the "1 Scheduled Post" box. From there, click on the little arrow in the leading right of the post's box to Edit, Publish, Reschedule, or Delete your post.
-You can additionally do this by clicking "Activity" on top of your page, after that clicking "Scheduled posts" in the left column.