Have you ever before experienced the above concern when logging to your Skype application on Android phone with your Facebook account?
In fact, the Facebook log-in function is not available on Skype for Android for the time being. It is only supported on Skype for desktop computer and Skype for Web. If you want to use Skype on Android, right here is what you must do:
Skype Login Using Facebook
Logging into Skype with a Facebook Account
1. Open Skype.
2. Click Sign in with Facebook. It lies down right of the Skype home window.
3. In the Facebook login window, go into the contact number or email address and also password you use to login to Facebook.
4. Click Log in.
5. Pick whether to login using Facebook immediately when you start Skype. If you want Skype to automatically visit with Facebook when you start Skype, click the Sign me in when Skype starts checkbox.
-The checkbox remains in the bottom right.
6. End up visiting. Click Log In with Facebook.
7. Provide Skype approval to utilize your Facebook account. Click Allow to give Skype approval to access your Facebook account.
-Doing this will allow Skype message for you, have accessibility to your information feed, as well as access Facebook conversation.
8. Click Get Started.