So, while the details below will give you the step-by-step of publishing a Facebook status to Twitter, be cognizant of the safety problems that could develop. In the actions below, I'll show you how to inspect the security prior to you also upload, to see if it's worth sharing.
Twitter Posts To Facebook
Actions For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Beginning by locating the Post you wish to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the link to the "Stinky Fish Challenge" video. If you haven't viewed it already, don't watch it while you are consuming lunch. TRUST ME.
2) Next, click the link to the date/time that the Post was published. This will certainly take you to the private Post, as opposed to revealing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook page you are checking out.
3) Prior to you share the Post, inspect the privacy settings to see whether it is also worth sharing. If it's extremely limited, it will most likely just annoy your Twitter followers, so stay with those posts that display a world symbol. This implies that the Post shows up to everyone.
4) If the privacy settings are fine, simply select the URL in the internet browser as well as duplicate it. Because you get on the page devoted to this particular video, photo, or Post this URL will lead your Twitter fans directly to the web content you wish to share. In this situation, the LINK for the video I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Ultimately, going to Twitter as well as create your Post. Just paste the URL right into the tweet if you intend to permit Twitter to reduce it. If you intend to reduce the link on your own, you could constantly utilize a device like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my instance, I reduced it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet button and also the Facebook Post will be shown your Twitter followers.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the top right corner of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch below the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook email address as well as password if motivated.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook profile is verified and after that linked to your Twitter account.