Who See Your Facebook Profile App
It is simple. Simply adhere to these actions and also you will prosper in figuring out Who visited your Facebook Profile!
-Method 1: Utilizing Chrome Extension
-Approach 2: Manual method to see Who saw my facebook account
Utilizing Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a totally free Google Chrome Extension that enables you to track Who views your FB Account.
- So, firstly, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome browser.
- Then visit to your Facebook account, as well as you will observe that an additional 'visitors' tab is situated beside the left side of 'home' on the topmost blue bar.
- Click it, after that a pop-up menu will be displayed exposing you the recent visitors of your FB profile along time.
- As mentioned it will just reveal those visitors Who currently have set up the Extension.
Handbook Technique To View Who watched your FB Profile
- Most likely to Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click on your timeline as well as click "View Page Source".
- Then, you will be redirected to a new Page with lots codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your key-board, a message box appears in the appropriate edge, in that box, type- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- Then you will see a listing of numbers, these are the profile ID's of individuals Who see your timeline.
- This big list of profile IDs (each separated by commas) is in fact your full listing of good friends.
- Just go to "facebook.com" and paste the ID number close to it with a "".
For instance: if the ID is 1234, you need to place it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- After that you will certainly locate visitors Who have actually visited your facebook account.
We wish you found out Who visits your account on a regular basis! If you like this short article please show to your good friends using social sites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and so on.