Call Facebook Support
Method 1: Using Facebook Resources
1. Open Up the Facebook Help Center page. If you typically aren't currently logged into Facebook, you'll need click the Log In button in the top right corner of the page to enter your Facebook e-mail address and password.
2. Evaluation the choices toolbar. This is at the top of the display, directly beneath the search bar-- you'll have to drag your mouse cursor over each alternative to see its subsections. Your alternatives include the following:
- Making use of Facebook - This area of the Help Center covers standard Facebook functionality, including how-tos on friending, messaging, and also account production.
- Managing Your Account - Covers products such as your login as well as your profile settings.
- Privacy as well as Security - Addresses account safety and security, unfriending individuals, and hacked/fake accounts.
- Policies as well as Coverage - Covers basic coverage (misuse, spam, and so on) as well as dealing with a deceases individual's Facebook account and reporting hacked or fake accounts.
- You could likewise check out the "Questions You May Have" and also "Popular Topics" areas on this page, because they cover typical concerns and also problems.
3. Select an appropriate area. For example, if you're having an issue with an impostor account, you would certainly select the "Privacy and Safety" area and then click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Review additional alternatives. In maintaining with the impostor account instance, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" web link. Doing so will certainly raise a series of steps that describe how you can correct your circumstance.
- For example, Facebook advises taking care of an impostor account by mosting likely to the account's account page, clicking ..., as well as clicking Report, then adhering to the on-screen directions.
5. Make use of the search bar to accelerate your process. To do this, simply click on the search bar at the top of the Help Center page - it will state something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - and enter a couple of words associated with your problem. You ought to see several tips turn up in a drop-down menu listed below the search bar.
- As an example, you might key in "impostor account", then click on the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" outcome.
- The search bar right here just connect to Facebook's pre-written short articles-- if you're searching for a solution to a details issue not covered in the Help Center, skip ahead to the Community page.
6. Open the Ads Help Center page. If your company or page is having problems with ads, your concerns are usually addressed in this area.
- To delve into advertising, you'll want to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For troubles with advertising and marketing, you'll have to click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. See the Facebook Community page. If you can't discover your current problem provided throughout the Help Center, your best option is to search for it in the community forums below.
- You'll see a search bar at the top of this page-- you can seek out subjects (e.g., handicapped accounts) from here.
Method 2: Submitting an Issue using the Bbb
1. Open Facebook's Better Business Bureau page.
2. Scroll down and also click Submit a Complaint. This gets on the lower best side of the web page beside the Submit a Review button.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is beneath the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" heading on the left side of the page.
4. Submit the Credentials Questions type. Below, you'll need to click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for each and every of the complying with inquiries:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You can likewise click Clear & Start Over to begin filling out the form again.
6. Click Proceed. If you intend to alter the language of the list below kinds, you should first click the "Select Language" bar in the top left corner of the screen and after that click your preferred language.
7. Complete the issue form. This will certainly vary from one person to another based on one's personal details and the nature of one's complaint, yet make sure to be as thorough as possible when filling in this kind. You need to consist of all the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down and also click Submit Complaint.
9. Await an e-mail to arrive. Facebook operates West Coastline time, so anticipate your email to arrive as necessary within three to five organisation days.
Method 3: Submitting an Allure for an Impaired Account
1. Open Up the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't already been impaired (or isn't really currently handicapped), you will not have the ability to send an appeal.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" web link. This is toward all-time low of the page's paragraph alongside the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Enter your Facebook e-mail address. You can also use a telephone number right here.
4. Enter your complete name. Make sure the name listed right here directly matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll also need to publish an image of an ID-- be it a motorist's certificate, a license, or a passport photo.
- If you do not have a photo of your ID available, take one currently and send it to on your own using e-mail so you could download it to your desktop computer.
6. Click on a file location. For example, you could click Desktop right here.
7. Click your ID image. This will certainly submit it to the Facebook kind.
8. Kind information into the "Additional Info" box. This is the area in which you could justify the awakening of your account. Consider consisting of details like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will send your kind to Facebook for evaluation. Please note that you may not get a response for numerous days.
- If you do not obtain a reaction within a week, attempt resubmitting your type.
Method 4: Recuperating Your Password
1. Open up the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This alternative is under the "Password" field in the leading right edge of your display.
3. Type in your name, e-mail address, or contact number. Make certain you can access whichever platform you choose to select.
4. Hit Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Examine your preferred tool of communication for a code. For example, if you provided your contact number, you should get a message with a code.
- If you pick email, check your Spam folder.
7. Type your code into the "Enter Code" field.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue once more. You can additionally choose to log out of your account on all devices if you assume your account has actually been maliciously appropriated.
10. Key in a brand-new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has effectively been reset across all Facebook systems (e.g., mobile as well as desktop alike).