Can I Change My Facebook Page Name
Facebook permits Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name complies with Facebook's standards for Page names. Adhere to the steps below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. Click the drop-down menu symbol on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click the Page for which you wish to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not presented, click the See More alternative to view all the Facebook pages associated with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Web page, click on the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Change the Facebook Page name to the brand-new name you have chosen.
7. Click Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will certainly be shown reminding you of your current Facebook Page name and also the new Page name. Approval could use up to 3 days.
9. Click the Request Change switch.
10. Another message will pop-up informing you that Facebook is evaluating your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait on Facebook to assess as well as authorize your brand-new Facebook Page name. As soon as authorized, your Facebook Page will currently have its new name.
I have simply revealed you how to change a Facebook Page name. If you have inquiries about altering your Facebook Page's name, let me understand in the comments section. Your concern may be featured in the faqd section.