Connecting Facebook To Twitter
Most likely to http://www.facebook.com/twitter as well as click on the "link to twitter" button. You can attach your personal profile (at the top) and/or any of your Facebook web pages all from this page.
Keep in mind: you should be visited to the Twitter account you are attempting to link.
From there it will take you to a timely to accredit Facebook to use your account. If you are not logged in, you will have to enter your Twitter username as well as password first.
As soon as you click on "Authorize" it will certainly reroute you back to Facebook where you see the adhering to screen as well as can select just what type of material you wish to share by clicking packages.
Below you can make a decision what does it cost? details you want to show Twitter then click "save changes" and you're prepared! Now you'll have the ability to merely post a standing update in Facebook that will save you from needing to login to both solutions as well as upload two different updates.
Keep in mind: since Twitter has a 140 personality restriction, it will automatically truncate your blog post with an instantly produced brief URL (Example fb.me/ XYC) that will connect back to the original blog post on Facebook.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the leading right edge of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button below the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and also password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook account is validated and then connected to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you want to release your tweets to a Facebook web page that you handle, examine the "My Facebook page" alternative and also select a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook profile from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings screen.
Warning: Twitter "@reply" messages will not be published to your Facebook wall surface.