If you have actually chosen to bypass your Facebook page for a different method to reach your target market, or if you're moving in a new instructions with your career, removing that Facebook page is a fortunately painless procedure.
Delete My Facebook Page
To remove a Facebook page you've created for your business navigate to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last choice under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the connect to erase your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You must see a message verifying that your page has gotten in removal setting.
There are a couple of points to remember:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you choose you do not want to erase your page you could recover it by mosting likely to the page prior to the two week duration ends as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to provide yourself a break from running a Facebook page however don't want to remove it completely, you can unpublish it so just admins can see it. You will additionally not shed your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without deleting it
If you typically aren't specific whether you want to completely delete your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it personal so only page admins could see it).
Log in to the Facebook page you carry out.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand edge of your display.
Discover the "page Visibility" setup (it's the second one), as well as click the pencil icon to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and after that click "Save Changes".
Have you chosen to remove your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social media initiatives somewhere else? Allow us understand all about it in the comments.