Facebook Customer Service Phone Number
Method 1: Using Facebook Resources
1. Open the Facebook Help Center page. If you typically aren't already logged into Facebook, you'll require click the Log In button in the leading right corner of the page to enter your Facebook e-mail address and also password.
2. Testimonial the choices toolbar. This is at the top of the screen, directly underneath the search bar-- you'll need to drag your computer mouse cursor over each option to watch its subsections. Your choices include the following:
- Utilizing Facebook - This area of the Help Center covers fundamental Facebook capability, including how-tos on friending, messaging, and account development.
- Managing Your Account - Covers products such as your login and also your profile setups.
- Privacy and Safety - Addresses account protection, unfriending individuals, and hacked/fake accounts.
- Plans and Reporting - Covers fundamental coverage (misuse, spam, etc.) along with dealing with a deceases individual's Facebook account and also reporting hacked or phony accounts.
- You could additionally take a look at the "Questions You May Have" and "Popular Topics" areas on this page, because they cover usual concerns and problems.
3. Select a pertinent area. As an example, if you're having a trouble with an impostor account, you would certainly select the "Privacy and Safety" area then click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Evaluation additional choices. In maintaining with the impostor account example, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" link. Doing so will certainly raise a collection of actions that describe the best ways to remedy your situation.
- For example, Facebook recommends handling an impostor account by going to the account's profile page, clicking ..., and clicking Report, after that following the on-screen directions.
5. Make use of the search bar to accelerate your procedure. To do this, simply click on the search bar on top of the Help Center page - it will say something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - as well as type in a few words connected to your problem. You should see numerous tips appear in a drop-down menu below the search bar.
- For example, you might type in "impostor account", then click the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" outcome.
- The search bar right here just links to Facebook's pre-written write-ups-- if you're searching for an answer to a details problem not covered in the Help Center, skip in advance to the Area page.
6. Open the Ads Help Center page. If your organisation or page is having issues with ads, your concerns are normally resolved in this area.
- To look into marketing, you'll intend to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For problems with advertising and marketing, you'll should click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. Go To the Facebook Community page. If you can not discover your current problem noted throughout the Help Center, your best bet is to seek it in the community forums here.
- You'll see a search bar at the top of this page-- you can look up subjects (e.g., handicapped accounts) from here.
Method 2: Submitting a Grievance using the Bbb
1. Open Facebook's Better Business Bureau page.
2. Scroll down and also click Submit a Complaint. This is on the lower ideal side of the page alongside the Submit a Review switch.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is below the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" heading on the left side of the page.
4. Fill out the Certification Questions form. Below, you'll need to click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for each of the complying with questions:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You can also click Clear & Start Over to start filling out the type again.
6. Click Proceed. If you intend to change the language of the list below forms, you have to first click the "Select Language" bar in the leading left corner of the display then click your recommended language.
7. Submit the issue type. This will certainly differ from one person to another based on one's individual info as well as the nature of one's grievance, however be sure to be as complete as possible when filling in this kind. You ought to include all of the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down and click Submit Complaint.
9. Wait on an e-mail to get here. Facebook operates West Shore time, so anticipate your email to arrive as necessary within three to 5 business days.
Method 3: Sending an Appeal for an Impaired Account
1. Open the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't been disabled (or isn't really currently handicapped), you won't have the ability to send a charm.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" web link. This is towards all-time low of the page's paragraph alongside the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Enter your Facebook email address. You can additionally make use of a phone number below.
4. Enter your complete name. Make certain the name listed right here directly matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll also need to publish an image of an ID-- be it a driver's certificate, a license, or a passport photo.
- If you don't have an image of your ID offered, take one currently and send it to yourself through email so you can download it to your desktop.
6. Click on a file location. For example, you may click Desktop right here.
7. Click your ID photo. This will certainly submit it to the Facebook kind.
8. Type details into the "Additional Info" box. This is the area in which you can validate the resurgence of your account. Consider consisting of details like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will send your type to Facebook for evaluation. Please keep in mind that you might not get a response for numerous days.
- If you don't obtain a reaction within a week, try resubmitting your kind.
Method 4: Recovering Your Password
1. Open up the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This choice is below the "Password" area in the leading right edge of your screen.
3. Key in your name, e-mail address, or telephone number. Make certain you could access whichever system you decide to opt for.
4. Hit Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Inspect your chosen medium of interaction for a code. For example, if you listed your phone number, you need to obtain a text with a code.
- If you select e-mail, examine your Spam folder.
7. Kind your code into the "Enter Code" field.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue once more. You could likewise decide to log out of your account on all devices if you assume your account has actually been maliciously appropriated.
10. Enter a new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has actually efficiently been reset across all Facebook platforms (e.g., mobile and also desktop alike).