Is your Facebook account photo getting a little old and stagnant? Adjustment it up a little bit with these actions.
How To Change The Facebook Profile Picture
From a Desktop computer Web browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" area on the left pane.
- Browse to the image you desire to make use of for your profile.
- Pick Make Profile Picture.
- You'll then be able to crop the image to your taste. Select "Save", and the photo is set as your profile image.
From a Mobile Browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile website.
- Tap the "Menu" Menu Switch button in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Select "Photos".
- Browse to the photo you desire to utilize for your account.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" web link, after that choose "Confirm".
From the apple iphone & iPad Application
- Open up the Facebook app.
- Tap the "More" button in the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Select "Photos", after that navigate to the photo you desire to utilize.
- While the image is presented on the screen, tap the three dots (...) at the top-right corner of the display.
- Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
- Plant the picture, then pick Done.
From the Android App
-Open the Facebook app.
-Touch the "More" switch in the lower-right edge of the display.
-Select "Photos", after that browse to the picture you wish to utilize.
-While the photo is displayed on the display, touch the 3 dots (...) at the top-right edge of of the display.
-Tap "Make Profile Picture".
-Plant the picture to your taste, after that choose Done when you're ended up.