If you have actually decided to bypass your Facebook page for a different method to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a brand-new direction with your career, removing that Facebook page is a luckily painless procedure.
How To Delete Page On Facebook
To erase a Facebook page you've created for your business navigate to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last alternative under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the link to delete your page.
- In the popup home window that opens click Delete page.
- You should see a message confirming that your page has entered deletion setting.
There are a couple of things to bear in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you choose you do not wish to remove your page you can restore it by going to the page before both week duration ends and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to offer on your own a break from running a Facebook page yet do not intend to erase it totally, you could unpublish it so just admins could see it. You will certainly likewise not lose your followers if you do this.
The best ways to unpublish your page without deleting it
If you aren't specific whether you wish to permanently remove your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so only page admins could see it).
Here's just how:
Visit to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your screen.
Find the "page Visibility" setup (it's the second one), and also click the pencil icon to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and then click "Save Changes".
Have you made a decision to delete your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social networks initiatives somewhere else? Let us know everything about it in the comments.