If you have actually determined to bypass your Facebook page for a various method to reach your audience, or if you're relocating a new direction with your profession, doing away with that Facebook page is a thankfully painless process.
How To Delete Your Own Page On Facebook
To delete a Facebook page you have actually created for your business navigate to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last option under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the connect to delete your page.
- In the popup home window that opens up click Delete page.
- You need to see a message verifying that your page has actually gone into deletion mode.
There are a few points to bear in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you decide you don't wish to remove your page you could recover it by going to the page before both week duration ends and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to provide yourself a break from running a Facebook page but do not intend to remove it totally, you could unpublish it so just admins could see it. You will certainly likewise not shed your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without removing it
If you typically aren't specific whether you want to permanently delete your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so only page admins could view it).
Right here's just how:
Visit to the Facebook page you carry out.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand corner of your display.
Discover the "page Visibility" setup (it's the second one), and click the pencil symbol to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and afterwards click "Save Changes".
Have you determined to erase your Facebook page? Are you planning on focusing your social media efforts somewhere else? Allow us recognize everything about it in the comments.