How To Post On A Facebook Business Page
1. Open up Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/. This will certainly open your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
- If you typically aren't visited, enter your e-mail address (or phone number) as well as password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Go to the page where you want to upload. Relying on where you intend to create your post, this will differ:
- Your page - You could create a post for your page from the top of the News Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar at the top of the display, enter a friend name, click their name, after that click their account picture.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and after that click the group you want to go to.
3. Click the post box. This box is at the top of the Information Feed. If you're publishing to a friend page or a team page, you'll discover the post box below the cover image.
4. Add text to your post. Type your material right into the post box. You could also include a tinted history by clicking among the shade blocks below the text box.
- Colored backgrounds are only sustained for posts of 130 personalities or less.
5. Add much more content to your post. If you intend to include even more to your post, click among the options situated listed below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Enables you to pick an image or video clip from your computer to post to the post.
-Tag Friends - Allows you to pick a friend or group of Friends to tag in the post. Labelled Friends will certainly obtain the post on their own web pages.
-Check in - Allows you add an address or an area to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Lets you select an emotion or task to add to the post.
6. Click post. It's the blue switch in the bottom-right corner of the window.