There are a number of ways to do this yet we will look at posting them from your computer system and also this overview will certainly show you just how.
How To Post Photo On Facebook
1. Go to Facebook's internet site. Do so by entering https://www.facebook.com/ into your web browser's URL bar. This will take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
-If you aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your email address as well as password to proceed.
2. Browse to the page on which you want to post the picture(s). If you simply want to post images to your own page, you can stay on the News Feed page.
-To check out a friend's page, either enter their name right into the search bar and then click their name, or find their name in the News Feed and also click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This choice is simply listed below the "What's on your mind?" message box near the top of the page. Clicking it invokes a pop-up home window.
4. Select images to post. If you're uploading multiple photos, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to pick every one you click.
-If your computer system doesn't open your default Pictures folder, you'll initially have to pick it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It's in the bottom-right edge of the home window. Doing so will certainly upload your photos to a post draft.
6. Modify your post. You can add more pictures by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post window, or you can add text to the post by keying in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you intend to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left edge of the post and after that pick Public.
-You can additionally click + Album and afterwards click Create Album when motivated if you want to add your photos to their own album.
7. Click Post. It's in the bottom-right corner of the post home window. Doing so will certainly post your image(s) to your selected Facebook page.