How To Private Photos In Facebook
Technique 1: Making a Single Image Private on Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/ in your internet browser. This will certainly open your Information Feed if you're logged into Facebook.
- If you aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and also password to do so.
2. Go to your profile. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll locate this listed below the cover image that goes to the top of your Facebook web page.
4. Select a picture category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Images) near the top of the web page.
5. Select a picture. Click a photo that you wish to make private. This will certainly open up the picture.
- The photo has to be one that you published, not just among you that someone else uploaded.
6. Click the "Privacy" symbol. This symbol normally appears like a silhouette of a person (or 2 people) that you'll find below and also to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the picture. A drop-down menu will show up.
- If clicking this symbol leads to a menu that says Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to head to the post, after that click the privacy symbol on top of the post before continuing.
7. Click More ... It's in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This choice is in the expanded drop-down menu. Doing so will quickly alter your image's personal privacy to ensure that only you could see it.
Method 2: Making a Cd Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook screen's top best edge to open your account.
2. Click the "Photos" connect to open the Photos and Videos page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Float your mouse arrow over the symbol to the right of the album's name. Text shows up stating the album's existing personal privacy setting. For example, the album could have a globe symbol and also the setup "Public".
5. Click the icon to open up a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to conceal the album.
Suggestion: When the proper time comes, open each image in the surprise album. Click the "Share Picture" switch in the lower right corner of the picture and also choose "On Your Web page" from the drop-down menu that appears at the top of the sharing window.