How To See Who Is Watching My Facebook Profile
It is simple. Just follow these actions as well as you will certainly be successful in learning Who visited your Facebook Account!
-Technique 1: Utilizing Chrome Extension
-Method 2: Manual method to see Who watched my facebook account
Utilizing Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a complimentary Google Chrome Extension that allows you to track Who watches your FB Account.
- So, firstly, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome internet browser.
- After that log in to your Facebook account, and also you will certainly observe that an additional 'visitors' tab is situated alongside the left side of 'home' on the topmost blue bar.
- Click it, afterwards a pop-up menu will certainly be shown exposing you the recent visitors of your FB profile along time.
- As stated it will just reveal those visitors Who already have actually installed the Extension.
Manual Technique To Check Who watched your FB Account
- Most likely to Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click your timeline and also click "View Page Source".
- Then, you will be redirected to a new Page with great deals codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your keyboard, a text box appears in the appropriate edge, because box, kind- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- And then you will see a list of numbers, these are the profile ID's of people Who visit your timeline.
- This huge checklist of profile IDs (each separated by commas) is in fact your complete list of friends.
- Just most likely to "facebook.com" and also paste the ID number close to it with a "".
For Example: if the ID is 1234, you need to place it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- After that you will find visitors Who have actually seen your facebook account.
We wish you figured out Who sees your account routinely! If you such as this short article please show your pals by utilizing social websites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and so on.