If you can't find archived Facebook messages, utilize the appropriate set of instructions listed below. Keep in mind that Facebook messages can be accessed on both Facebook as well as Messenger.com.
Where Can I Find Archived Messages On Facebook
The quickest way to obtain to the archived messages is to open this link for Facebook.com messages, or this set for Messenger.com. Either will certainly take you directly to the archived messages.
How you can locate an archived message on Facebook?
To watch an archived discussion on Facebook, you must go through the actions below:
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/messages/
- Click the 'More' tab above the conversations, then click 'Archived'.
- You will see all the archived conversations in the page. Then you could experience the discussion that you're seeking.
On a Mobile phone
You could get to your archived messages from the mobile version of Facebook as well. From your internet browser, either open up the Messages page or do this:
- Open up Messenger.
- Touch the search bar on top of the screen and also kind the name of the individual you want to see messages for.
- Select the friend whose messages you want to see from the search engine result and afterwards you'll see all the messages from that person.
If you're using Facebook's mobile website from your phone or tablet, you can't explore the conversations themselves however you could look for an individual's name from the checklist of conversation threads. As an example, you could search "Henry" to find archived messages to Henry yet you cannot look for certain words you and also Henry sent out each other.